Comment on page
OVHCloud servers can come with either an ASUS or Asrock motherboard. The Asus motherboard does NOT support Intel SPS. If you receive the Asus motherboard, you'll need to create a ticket to have the motherboard replaced with the Asrock motherboard: Asrock E3C246D4U2-2T
- 1.Navigate to the server's management page
- 2.Under General Information, ensure SGX is enabled
3. Navigate to the IPMI tab. This will be used to disable overclocking and other necessary settings.
IPMI Console Selection
4. Enable Remote KVM
5. Create a DEL hotkey
6. Reset the server, and continue executing the DEL hotkey until you enter the BIOS.
7. Disable Intel Speedstep Technology
8. Under Chipset Configuration:
9. Save and Exit the bios
10. Reset the server again
Last modified 1mo ago