Secret Network v1.11
- Added ibc-hooks middleware by Osmosis.
- WASM hooks: allows ICS-20 token transfers to initiate contract calls, serving various use cases.
- Example: Sending tokens to Secret and immediately wrapping them as SNIP-20 token. For example,
ATOM on Hub -> ATOM on Secret -> sATOMS on Secret(2 transactions on 2 chains) now becomes
ATOM on Hub -> sATOM on Secret(1 transaction).
- Example: Cross-chain swaps. Using IBC Hooks, an AMM on Secret can atomically swap tokens that originated on a different chain and are headed to Secret. The AMM can also send those tokens back to the originating chain.
- Ack callbacks: allow non-IBC contracts that send an
IbcMsg::Transferto listen for the ack/timeout of the token transfer. This allows these contracts to definitively know whether the transfer was successful or not and act accordingly (refund if failed, continue if succeeded). See usage example here.
- Added contract upgrade feature.
- On init, the creator can specify an admin address.
- The admin can migrate the contract to a new code ID.
- The admin can update or clear the admin address.
- Hardcoded admins can only be updated/cleared with a future gov proposal.
- Fixed a scenario where the enclave's light client might fail a valid node registration transaction.
- Add support for uploading contracts that were compiled with Rust v1.70+.
- Update Cosmos SDK to v0.45.16
- Update Tendermint to CometBFT v0.34.29
- Update IBC to v4.4.2
- Update IAVL to v0.19.6
- Update Packet Forward Middleware to v4.1.0
- Fix initialization of x/vesting module
- Flush the enclave's cache in a random order