References to help build Secret Networks dApps and Secret Contracts are found below, beginning with reference tutorials and code repositories.
To follow a guided walk-through on setting up your development environment, developing a first basic Secret Contract (Simple Secret Counter) and deploying it, please visit our Quickstart documentation page.
A recommended walkthrough, with practical insights on Secret Contract functions, messages & storage.
In this repository you'll find information on:
- Setting up a local Secret Network developer testnet
- Learning Secret Contract development basics and shortcuts
- Build and deploy Secret Contracts of varying complexity with UIs
- 1.Connect to a Secret node using DataHub
- 2.Create your first Secret account
- 3.Query the Secret Network
- 4.Submit your first Secret transaction
- 5.Write & deploy your first Secret smart contract
- Connecting to Secret Network
- Creating account using SecretJS
- Query Secret Network
- Submitting transactions
- Using contracts
- SNIP-20 tokens
- Consuming websocket contract events
To master the SNIP-20 contract specifications, you can refer to these two key parts:
To master the SNIP-721 contract specifications for Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT), you can refer to these two key parts: