Secret Network secures the decentralized web
# What is Secret Network?
Want to build a better internet? Solve for privacy.
Secret Network is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol that lets anyone perform computations on encrypted data, bringing privacy to smart contracts and public blockchains. Our mission: to improve the adoption and usability of decentralized technologies for the benefit of all.
Mainnet is out! Get the latest version.
# Block Explorers
Secret Network uses the SCRT coin (Secret) for fees, staking, governance, and to secure the network. View transactions, validators, governance proposals, and more using the following Secret Network block explorers:
# Blockchain REST Providers
- Community API by Secret Infrastructure
- Install the
secretclilight client (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- How to use the
- How to participate in on-chain governance
- How to run a full node on mainnet
- How to run an LCD server
- Ledger Nano S (and X) support
- How to join as a mainnet validator
- How to backup a validator
- How to backup a full nodes)
- How to backup a wallet)
- How to migrate a validator to a new machine
- How to setup SGX on your machine
- How to verify the SGX setup on your machine
- How to use SecretJS to develop Secret dApps
# Implementation Discussions
- An Update on the Encryption Protocol
- Hard Forks and Network Upgrades
- Don't trust, verify (an untrusted host)
- Secret Contracts on Secret Network
- Network key management/agreement
- Input/Output/State Encryption/Decryption protocol
- Why the Cosmos move doesn't mean we're leaving Ethereum
- (Dev discussion/Issue) WASM implementation
SecretNetwork is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. The GNU Affero General Public License is based on the GNU GPL, but has an additional term to allow users who interact with the licensed software over a network to receive the source for that program.