This section walks you through submitting a bug report for Secret Network. Following these guidelines helps maintainers and other members of the community understand your report, reproduce the behavior, and find related reports.
Before creating bug reports, please check this list as you might find out that you don't need to create one. When you are creating a bug report, please include as many details as possible. Fill out the required template, the information it asks for helps us resolve issues faster.
Note: If you find a Closed issue that seems like it is the same thing that you're experiencing, open a new issue and include a link to the original issue in the body of your new one.
For bug tracking, we use GitHub issues. After you've determined which repository the bug is related to, create an issue in that repository using the template.
Explain the problem and include additional details to help maintainers reproduce the problem:
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the issue to identify the problem.
- Describe the exact steps which produce the problem in as much detail as possible.
- Provide specific examples to demonstrate the steps. Include links to files, Github projects, or copy/pasteable snippets, which you use in those examples.
- Describe the behavior you observed after following the steps and point out the problem with that behavior.
- Explain which behavior you expected to see instead and why.
- Include screenshots that demonstrate the problem.
- If a specific action didn't trigger a problem, describe what you were doing before the problem happened.