This section walks you through submitting a bug report for Secret Network. Following these guidelines helps maintainers and other members of the community understand your report, reproduce the behavior, and find related reports.
Note: If you find a Closed issue that seems like it is the same thing that you're experiencing, open a new issue and include a link to the original issue in the body of your new one.
Explain the problem and include additional details to help maintainers reproduce the problem:
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the issue to identify the problem.
- Describe the exact steps which produce the problem in as much detail as possible.
- Provide specific examples to demonstrate the steps. Include links to files, Github projects, or copy/pasteable snippets, which you use in those examples.
- Describe the behavior you observed after following the steps and point out the problem with that behavior.
- Explain which behavior you expected to see instead and why.
- Include screenshots that demonstrate the problem.
- If a specific action didn't trigger a problem, describe what you were doing before the problem happened.